Thursday, January 1, 2009

Batter Up!

It is very difficult to remanence about the day when I am being distracted by my brother (we will call him Michael) bowling on PlayStation Home.  What a great way to start off the New Year by starting a blog.  First things first, here is a little bit about myself.  To keep it short I am a BIG Cincinnati Reds fan, while also being a NBA fan in general.  As time goes by I begin to hate the NFL more and more.  If I must watch or follow the NFL I push for Dallas Cowboy success.  Aside from sports, I am in love with the PlayStation 3.  I play all sorts of video games hours upon hours of the day.  I purchased an Apple MacBook laptop and absolutely love it.  With all of these things in mind I cannot forget the biggest part of them all in that I am in my fifth and final year at the University of South Dakota.  I will be graduating this Spring with a Business Marketing degree.  Well as it is getting to be that hour, I think I will wrap up my final first blog entry.  As the days of 2009 go on you will learn more about me, my college life, and everything in between.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment