Monday, January 5, 2009

Countdown Begins

As I am watching the Ohio State vs. Texas Tostitos Fiesta Bowl (go Texas!) I cannot help but get excited for the last MacWorld.  Even though Steve Jobs will not be giving the keynote, I still find every MacWorld interesting.  MacWorld 2009 will begin at 11 AM central time.  I will be following MacWorld 2009 via a live blog mostly interested in Snow Leopard.  Hopefully Apple will come out with something that surprises everyone and gets the Apple community's minds off Steve Jobs health and the end of MacWorld.

On another note, I have decided on my goal for the 2009 year.  I am going to try and become more environmentally friendly.  About three years ago I purchased a SIGG bottle and have love it; the water never tastes old!  Just by using my SIGG bottle I no longer need to contribute to all of the plastic water bottle waste that has been piling up.  I know I am making a huge impact, ha.  I encourage others to become environmentally friendly in any aspect.  For different ideas, ways, and products to become environmentally friendly you can visit www.weplaygreen.org.  Lake Superior State University would be proud of me right now.  At this point I must finish up as the University of Texas is starting to make me mad.  Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. I found your Mountain Dew bottle in the garbage. Forever in a landfill.

    ReplyDelete