Saturday, January 3, 2009

Good early morning to you!

No I am not just getting up.  I am sitting in bed just about to fall asleep...hopefully.  I am angry at myself for staying up until after 2:30 for two nights in a row.  Last night it was not too big of a problem mainly because I did not have to get up early (noon), but tomorrow I work at 10 AM, which means rising out of bed at 9 AM.  And yes again the PlayStation 3 kept me from hitting the sack earlier.  I did have big plans for my second posting on my blog today, but as time does not allow it, I will have to save my rant for another time.  But to give a hint about my special topic, it has to do with ESPN.  On a side note, congrats to Utah!  I did not expect a win at all from them, but was glad to see them beat Alabama.  However I was disappointed in seeing Texas Tech struggle with the defense earlier in the day.  The BIG 12 has not shown up yet again for the bowl games this year.  That only leaves Kansas and Nebraska as winners and Texas Tech and Oklahoma State as losers in bowl games for the BIG 12 so far.  Tomorrow my entry will be coming at a later time as I will be working from 10-2 at the liquor store and then immediately heading down to Vermillion, SD to watch the University of South Dakota men's basketball team in some action.  As a quarter till three roles around I better be heading to the Z land.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment